Knorr® Bouillon cube was introduced in 1912 (Bouillon is broth in French) which became an instant hit in the world of cookery. Families could now enjoy delicious meals at home without making stock from scratch. Carl Heinrich’s dedication and passion lives on through our Knorr® Chefs and today Knorr® products are available around the world.Read More
1. By entering or participating in the Contest you agree to Contest Terms & Conditions mentioned below. This list of terms and conditions is non-exhaustive and subject to change at any time by Unilever Pakistan Limited.
3. By entering the Contest, each Participant agrees that his/her personal data received by Unilever, and that you agree that the details submitted by you are to be stored and used by Unilever to keep you informed about Unilever promotions, products and news, and to contact you if you have won a prize.
4. Each Participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the relationship between the Participant and Unilever is not a confidential, fiduciary, or other special relationship, and that the Participant’s decision to participate in the promotion does not place Unilever and the in a position that is any different from the position held by members of the general public with regard to elements of the Participant’s participation, other than as set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
5. This promotion is open to all residents of Pakistan aged 18 or above.
6. Inbox us on Facebook the screenshot of your Knorr and Rafhan products purchase receipt at Daraz, including the order number and enter a lucky draw to win exciting prizes depending upon the quantity of purchase you made. Once the picture is received, you will be asked to send us your contact number and name. Only entries sent before 15 November 2020 will enter the lucky draw.
7. Winners will be decided based on a lucky draw, and as per UPL’s discretion. Unilever Pakistan Limited’s decision shall be final, and binding and no correspondence or discussion shall be entered into nor shall the same be challenged in any court of law.
8. If your entry is selected in the lucky draw, you will be contacted on the phone number through which the picture has been shared.
9. Responsibility is not accepted for applications lost, damaged or delayed as a result of any network, computer hardware or software failure of any kind. Responsibility is also not accepted for entries with wrong names or phone numbers.
10. No applications from agents, third parties, organized groups or applications automatically generated by computer will be accepted. No incomplete, or corrupted applications will be accepted.
12. The participant will indemnify and hold Unilever, their subsidiary and affiliate entities and the employees, officers, directors and representatives of each harmless (including costs and attorney’s fees) from any claim or demand made by any third party due to or arising out of access to or use of the Competition, the violation of the Terms and Conditions, or the infringement of any intellectual property or other proprietary right, by the participant or any third party using the participant’s account. The participant’s obligation under this indemnity may not be offset against any other claim.
13. All entrants release from, and indemnify Unilever against, all liability, cost, loss or expense arising out of acceptance of the prize or participation in this Competition including, but not limited to, personal injury and damage to property and whether direct or consequential, foreseeable, due to some negligent act or omission or otherwise.
14. Prize collection details will be communicated to the winner. Unilever shall not be responsible or liable for any late, lost, misdirected notification or for the winner’s unsuccessful efforts to claim the prize.
15. The prize is non-negotiable, non-transferable and will not be assigned to any other person for any reason whatsoever. All prizes are accepted entirely at the risk of the winner, and Unilever excludes all warranties in connection with the prize to the extent permitted by law.
16. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein, it is clarified that prizes are determined by lucky draw which cannot be predicted and there is certainly no guarantee of a win.
17. In the event that the winner fails to collect his or her Prize or to prove his or her identity as the winner or fails to accept these Terms and Conditions, he or she shall be deemed to have forfeited his or her prize without any further claims against Unilever.
All trademarks, logos, and color schemes used in this campaign are intellectual properties of Unilever Pakistan Limited and any unauthorized use, copy and infringements of the Unilever Pakistan Limited intellectual property shall entail civil as well as criminal liabilities.
Unilever Pakistan Limited reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner, in such manner as Unilever Pakistan Limited deems fit, without giving notice or reason, and without any liability to the participant or winner.